Welcome to WestPort Periodontics!
Thank you very much for visiting our website, and welcome to our practice! Our goal of this website is simple: we want you to be educated about who we are and what we have to offer. Our practice hopes you find valuable information here about periodontics and how our practice can impact your dental health, esthetics, and function.
Dr. George Kyd started the practice in July of 1979. Our office moved to Westport Plaza in June of 1982 where we remain today. Dr. Tom Schaberg joined the practice in July of 1984 and the partnership was a perfect fit for both doctors. With Dr. Kyd’s retirement in 2018, Dr. Aaron Campbell joined the practice in January of 2019. From the beginning of the practice we’ve had a common goal: to be “The Resource Center for Periodontics in the St. Louis Metro Area”
Our Practice Philosophy
Our patients are our number one priority at WestPort Periodontics. Our overall goals are to:
- Consistently provide the highest level of periodontal care possible. To provide it cheerfully, respectfully and compassionately.
- Educate our patients on all the available options so that they may choose treatment that is in their best interests, not our best interests.
- Provide a staff who are the best at what they do, who enjoy their work, and who are seeking the best care for our patients.
- Provide high quality education and resources to the St. Louis dental community to advance the care to the community we serve.
- To conserve and maintain teeth when possible, and to offer services to replace teeth when it is not possible.
We think of our patients as our friends and family, and want to earn your trust so we can keep you healthy and happy throughout your life!