Aaron Campbell, DDS, MS
Dr. Campbell completed his undergraduate degree at Mizzou in 2004, then continued his dental education at the University of Missouri-Kansas City Dental School in 2008 on a scholarship from the United States Army.
After completing dental school, Dr. Campbell proceeded to further his education with the U.S. Army with a 1-year Advanced Education in General Dentistry program at Ft. Campbell, KY. He then was assigned to the 4th Infantry Division as a brigade dentist, and deployed for 1 year to Iraq in support of Operation Iraqi Freedom and Operation New Dawn. Dr. Campbell then completed his residency training in the U.S. Army Advanced Education in Periodontics program at Ft. Gordon, GA. He was one of three finalists for the Kramer Award, given to the most outstanding periodontal resident nationally. After graduating from his residency, Dr. Campbell was assigned to Ft. Sill, OK as the sole periodontist and an educator for a 1-year Advanced Education In General Dentistry program. He left the U.S. Army with the rank of Major and in total served for 9 years on active duty.
Dr. Campbell originally hails from the Kansas City area, but had family roots in St. Louis his entire life. His wife is a St. Louis native through and through, and today the majority of his family resides here. He currently has 4 children and enjoys being a husband and father, barbecuing, being an outdoorsman, and time with family and friends.
- American Academy of Periodontology
- American Board of Periodontology and Implant Dentistry
- American Dental Association
- St. Louis Dental Society
- Spear Education Member
- Basic Life Support (BLS)
- Advanced Cardiac Life Support (ACLS)
- Advance Trauma Life Support (ATLS)
- LANAP certified clinician
- Wilckodontics : Periodontally Accelerated Osteogenic Orthodontics
- Moderate Sedation provider – certified in minimal, moderate, and nitrous oxide sedation
- Finalist, Dr. And Mrs. Gerald R Kramer Award for Excellence
- Meritorious Service Medal
- T.H. Williams Award
- Bronze Star Medal
- Army Commendation Medal (2)
- Army Achievement Medal
- Multiple Campaign Ribbons
- Operation Iraqi Freedom, Operation New Dawn